CASTROL OIL AND LUBRICANTS
Other Classifieds Information
Advances in engine technology have led to increased power and efficiency, meaning engines work harder and under higher pressures than ever before. The only thing keeping metal engine components apart is the oil, so it needs to be strong and remain strong. Castrol EDGE is our strongest and most advanced range of engine oils. Its TITANIUM FST™ doubles its film strength, preventing oil film breakdown and reducing friction. Castrol EDGE with TITANIUM FST™: helping your engine perform at its best.
- Maximises short and long term engine performance
- Reduces engine deposits to help maximise engine response
- Delivers unsurpassed levels of protection across a variety of driving conditions and temperatures, with excellent performance at low temperatures
- Sustains maximum performance even when under pressure
- Independently proven to improve engine efficiency
MEETS OR EXCEEDS INDUSTRY STANDARDS:
- ACEA C3
- MB-Approval 229.31/ 229.51
- Porsche C30
- VW 504 00/ 507.00
- TRUSTED TO PERFORM
- RANGE ROVER
Castrol EDGE boosted with TITANIUM FST™.
- Reduces friction by up to 15%*
- Up to 45% stronger** than a major competitor, reducing metal-to-metal contact
- Maintains its strength for at least 140^ hours longer
Castrol MAGNATEC’s unique formulation protects from the moment you start, dramatically reducing* engine wear.
Protect your engine from the moment you start, by selecting the right oil for your vehicle from the Castrol MAGNATEC range.
* As tested in the industry Sequence IVA wear test
BENEFITS AND SPECIFICATION
Choose Castrol MAGNATEC 5W-40 C3 and its intelligent molecules will protect your car’s engine during the critical warm up stage when up to 75% of engine wear occurs.
- Uses fully synthetic technology
- Provides protection during the critical warm-up period and beyond.
- Bonds to metal surfaces making engine parts more resistant to wear.
- Provides superior performance under extreme cold start up conditions.
IS CASTROL MAGNATEC 5W-40 C3 SUITABLE FOR MY CAR?
Approvals & Specifications:
- ACEA C3
- API SN/CF
- BMW Longlife 04
- GM dexos2® *
- MB-Approval 229.31
- Renault RN0700/RN0710
- VW 502 00/ 505 00
- Meets Fiat 9.55535-S2
*Specifically developed for engines requiring the GM dexos2® engine oil specification