CREDIT OFFICER(Volta- Nkwanta, Kpassa, Dambai And Krachi)
VisionFund Ghana is part of a network of International Microfinance Institutions working in 32 countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America, Middle East and Eastern Europe. VisionFund International is a subsidiary of World Vision International and we work in partnership to unlock the economic potential for communities to thrive, by providing financial empowerment to families to create jobs and incomes that improve the well-being of children. VisionFund Ghana has 11 branches across the 10 regions of Ghana and serves clients in mostly Rural and Peri-Urban communities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION (Essential)
- HND Marketing/ Accountancy and Certificate holders in Agriculture and Rural development with working experience. Relevant experience in the field is an advantage.
- Candidates should have completed National Service with at least 1year additional experience.
- Ability to ride the motor bike with a valid license.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- To assess the viability of prospective borrowers’ businesses and make recommendations for advancing micro loans;
- To assess and monitor borrowers’ business operations to ensure timely loan repayment.
DESIRABLE SKILLS FOR POSITION
- Knowledge of good leadership skills and innovativeness;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Ability to train others and relate well with people from diverse background;
- Ability to communicate and write well in English and widely spoken local languages of any regional area- Please state preferred region;
- Ability to ride the motor bike ;
- Willing to work in the local community for at least 3 years;
- Must be computer literate.
AGE LIMIT FOR THE POSITION: Not more than 30 years and physically fit for field work.
NB: The job position requires that the successful candidate will live and work in Nkwanta and its environs.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Attractive remuneration with fringe benefits. There are opportunities for self-development.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified individuals should send their applications titled: ‘Credit Officer (including updated CVs, with addresses of three referees with telephone contacts) to:
Closing Date: 2 weeks from date of 1st Advert.
NOTE: Only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted.