Contact Center Brand Ambassador
Customer Service Representatives Information
Offer superior quality of Service to ECG Customers, through handling inbound contacts in order to exceed their expectations and to assure their satisfaction by answering inquiries and questions, handling complaints, fulfilling requests, troubleshooting problems and providing information.
DUTIES (KEY RESULT AREAS):
1. Customer Centre Operations.
- Grow and develop with a customer focused Customer service team.
- Deliver a best in class service and exceed measures in line with business objectives.
- Proactively and regularly carry out performance reviews using Balanced Scorecards.
- Analyse management information in order to identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement.
- Deliver a “completely satisfied” customer experience.
- Answering of calls for at least 8 hours each day.
- Work will be done on a shift basis
- It is a 24/7 operation
- You are entitled to 5 working days and 2 off days which is based on an alternating schedule
- Ensure that you attend all team and company organized meetings and contribute to the general output of the team and organization as a whole.
- Contribute towards success of team meetings using appropriate brainstorming, problem solving, decision making and project planning techniques.
- Abide by rules and regulations of the team.
- Performance of all duties as assigned to you by Team Leader.
- Organise pre-shift meetings when appointed to do so, in the absence of the supervisor & Team Leader.
- Prepare for team presentations when appointed to do so.
- Ensure that team members have the right tools to enable them work efficiently any time you are appointed an acting Team Leader.
- Make use of internal communication and collaboration tools to forward customer complaints, transaction and enquiries to the Team Leader prompt resolution as well as following up on customer queries.
4. People & Performance Management
- To make yourself available to the PMS every quarter for performance management meetings.
- To report to Team Leader or Supervisors for coaching every month and anytime the need arises.
- To set personal targets that aligns with company targets.
- Coach and mentor new Brand Ambassadors assigned to the team when delegated to do so.
- Participating in the nurturing and development of a TEAM Culture within the team.
- Recommend team members for further training or otherwise when requested to do so.
- Request for feedback on performance from Team Leader; hourly, daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly.
- Discussing feedback received from Team Leader.
- Ensure that feedback reflects positively on performance.
- To identify possible areas of concern and forward them to the Team Leader for redress.
- Report all IT and work related issues that may come up in the course of your work to the Team Leader.
- Report on every call and work done by qualifying or logging calls using the required software application.
7. Team Building
- Engage team in team building exercises.
- Ensure healthy competition among teams.
- Act as a team player.
- Motivate yourself to achieve both company and team goals
- Setting personal goals within the context.
- To have a detailed understanding of the software applications in use at the Contact Centre.
- To have a fair understanding of Contact Centre Terminologies.
9. Other Task
- Perform other task as may be assigned to you by your direct report, the Team Leader, Supervisor and other members of Leadership Team.
- To maintain contacts with contact centre operations team (Team members, Back office team, Team Leaders, Supervisors, QA and Workforce Teams).
- The minimum requirement is a Senior High School Certificate or its equivalent.
- A little knowledge about the contact centre and outsourcing industry
Inherent Job Experience:
- Previous and yet relevant Contact Centre Experience.
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Computer Literarily and Good Typing Skills
- Planning and Organization skills
- Understanding BPO and Contact Centre Terminology
- Speed and accuracy
- Ability to speak English with local languages
- Basic Telephone and technology skills
- Team Player
- Interpersonal Skills
- Stress tolerance