Responsible for supporting high-level executives and management or entire departments. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
- Provide administrative and clerical support
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms. Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
- Handle information requests and manage all types of communication
- Prepare statistical reports.
- Manage spreadsheets.
- Greet and receive visitor.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Maintain office procedures.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner etc.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Other relevant tasks of the job purpose when, and if required.
Job Role Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific subject
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English and Italian, (spoken & written).
- Excellent knowledge in MS applications. (especially word and excel)
- Good predisposition to work in team
- Maximum aptitude to human contacts
- Perfect knowledge of computer systems