Customer Services Information
A reputable company is seeking to employ dynamic and result-oriented graduates for the position of an Admin Assistant. Applicants must have at least 2-5 years experience in the same or related field and should also be able to perform the following;
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Receive and direct visitors and clients.
- General clerical duties including photocopying and mailing.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Retrieve documents from filing system.
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
Education and Experience
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge in operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation