EDULab Sales Officer
A reputable company is searching for a results-driven Sales Representative based in Ghana that is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through to close. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals and meet clients’ expectations.
Generating qualified leads and ‘going the extra mile’ in order procure sales.
● Familiar with the EDULab or ICT labs for schools concept, including desired market being
schools and socioeconomic factors.
● Build productive trust relationships with customers.
● Applying a certain level of creativity in order to have an edge with generating leads.
● Services existing client accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning
and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
● Adjusts content of sales presentation by studying the type of sales outlets or trade factors.
● Submits orders by TECHAiDE ERP - the software used to manage the sales process.
● Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call
reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
● Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products,
new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
● Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and
● Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing
reports; making recommendations to management.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in
● Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.