Strategic Partnership Officer
A reputable company is searching for a results-driven Strategic Partnership Officer based in Ghana that is responsible for supporting the Director of Strategic Partnerships in all grant writing activities for funding. The successful candidate will be able to fulfil the job duties outlined below.
Job duties include:
● Researches and identifies new government, corporate, foundations and private funding
● Generates draft proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations or
request for proposals which are then submitted to the Director.
● Generates draft revenues for client programs and services through timely submission of
well-researched, well written and well-documented grant/fund-raising proposals which
are then submitted to the Director
● Engages with program or project officers at organizations to solicit invitations to submit
● Identifies new funding opportunities and program areas to match client’s priorities, using
● Maintains and implements a calendar on finding cycles, including networking activities.
● Writes reports to funders as required for secured contracts or projects.
● Acts as liaison with project and program staff
● Serves as a liaison to all funding agencies or organizations
● Attend to special projects as needed
● Undertake any other related tasks as required of manager and superiors