Piping Supervisor For An Oil And Gas Company
The Capital Group Limited
More than 10 years
First Degree or a Master in Civil or Mechanical Engineering with 10 or more years work Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Direct crews of assistant staff such as Piping Helpers, assign them tasks, and ensure that the project flows in a timely manner and according to the project plans and specifications.
- Participates in and oversees the installation and repair of piping systems. This requires a full understanding of the project plans and specifications and an ability to use all relevant tools and equipment.
- Ensuring both the safety of their crew and the environment. Make sure that specifications are in accordance with safety procedures and regulations, and that the work area follows all safety guidelines as well.
Required Skills andKnowledge
- Possessing extensive pipefitting and HVAC experience
- Demonstrating an ability to supervise a team
- Showing proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Being able to do physical work for long hours
- Being able to work a flexible schedule
- Professional engineering license
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
Zoti junction, Laterbiokorshi