Forensic Accountant Information
3 - 5 Years
First Degree 3-5 years experience as an Auditor
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting the Company-wide culture at all times.
- Perform the planning and execution of regulatory, financial, and operational audits, compliance audits and special projects with the help of other Team Members.
- Assess compliance with governmental and jurisdictional regulatory requirements, financial accounting and auditing standards, and company policies to ensure company assets are safeguarded.
- Review Junior Auditor’s work, and make recommendations by giving them review notes.
- Report audit findings and any deficiencies identified to the Head of Internal Audit.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of information systems and business controls.
- Compare and contrast property controls with regulatory requirements and generally expected internal controls.
- Create audit programs for new company/property initiatives.
- Determine whether organizational units in the company are performing their planning, accounting, custodial, or control activities in compliance with management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures, and in a manner consistent with both company objectives and high standards of administrative practice.
- Provide advisory and consulting services to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and utilization of company assets.
- Contribute to a strong relationship with mid-management and staff.
- Lead or facilitate meetings to discuss audit findings and consulting services with top levels of management.
- Perform a wide variety of ad hoc special projects that may include collaboration with the company's management.
Responsible for assisting with training and development of new procedures within the department.