House Keeping Information
1) Prepare parts sketches and write work orders and purchase requests to be furnished by outside contractors.
2) Draft detail drawing or sketch for drafting room completion or to request parts fabrication by machine, sheet or wood shops.
3) Review project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, and objectives, and test nature of technical problems, such as redesign.
4) Review project instructions and specifications to identify, modify and plan requirements fabrication, assembly and testing.
5) Devise, fabricate, and assemble new or modified mechanical components for products, such as industrial machinery or equipment, and measuring instrument