Employee Relations Officer
Human Resources Information
3 - 5 Years
• A degree in Human Resource Management / Business administration from a certified University • Two years (2) relevant working experience • Experience in Employee engagement • Excellent written and verbal skills • Knowledge in the Ghana Labour law.
Job Location: Accra
- Management of employee engagement initiatives and projects through the use of innovative tools and techniques to deliver an engaged workforce, retention and productivity
- To provide approachable and professional support to employee welfare issues and advice on their resolutions
- Ensure effective performance of labour relations function within the business and ensure all disciplinary matters are dealt with.
- To support organizational change by creating effective internal communication strategies and ensuring best practices across the organization as change is managed
- To participate and lead on specific HR projects within the business.
Qualification and Requirement
- A degree in Human Resource Management / Business administration from a certified University
- Two years (2) relevant working experience
- Experience in Employee engagement
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge in the Ghana Labour law.