1. Design and deploy company's LANs and WANs, including routers, servers, hubs switches and other hardware installation and configuration
2. Ensure upgrades of Operating Systems, new and existing hardware relating to network and telephony.
3. Design and deploy enterprise-class wireless networks, including access points, servers, routers, hubs, switches, and other hardware.
4. Ensure enterprise deployment of anti-virus and maintenance of firewall, VPN and intrusion detection systems
5. Ensure smooth and reliable operation of servers and network
6. Proactive monitoring of network and server performance
7. Ensure secuirty of the organization's entire network and the servers hosting various applications and databases
8. Perform on-site analysis, diagonosis and resolution of network challenges
9. Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones
10. Liase with ISPs and other service providers as required Education and Certifications 1. First Degree in Computer science or Computer Engineering with a minimum of three years working experience as a Systems Administrator 2. CCNA, CCNP, MCSE or recent and equivalent industry standard certification Knowledge and Experience 1. Proven ability to set up WANs, LANs and manage them 2. Troubleshooting network challenges and resolving them 3. Experience in server installation and administration 4. VM installation and administration experience 5. Using monitoring tools for proactive support