A Driver Needed Urgently (living Around Labadi, Osu, Teshie)
JOB TITLE Driver:
ROLE Reporting to the Office Administrator, the Driver is to drive the company vehicle.
The Driver reports to the Office Administrator. The Driver works closely with the Finance Manager, the HR & senior staff and other Managers.
• Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
• Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
• Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
• Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations.
• Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
• Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty Car Security & Maintenance
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
• Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
• Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
• Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications
• Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory where possible
• Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
• Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
• Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc; Administrative works
• Provide assistant to the Office Administrator in the time working at the office, including but not limited to: * Facilitating immigration and customs formalities as per requirements