BYF Recruitment & Consultancy Services
1 - 3 Years
GH¢700.00 - GH¢1,000.00
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Liberal Arts, Information Technology or related disciplines
- The SALES AMBASSADOR will be a customer-centric, passionate graduate with a bachelor’s degree or diploma in a Business Administration, Liberal Arts, or Information Technology field.
- He/She will be required to learn the basic capabilities and value proposition of the company and will be expected to generate and follow up on prospective customer leads
- Develop partners within the country.
- The selected candidate shall be an innovative technology sales person who is a personable and creative self-starter, driven to win.
- Must have a knack for finding first-time customers and turning them into repeat customers. They must be able to working to ensure those customers derive the best value from the services they procure.
- Must be capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Generating prospective leads and follow up on leads close new deals
- Provide account management functions for existing customers through customer relationship building
- Following up on leads generated
- Managing existing customer accounts and ensuring that they are deriving value from service procured
- Upselling existing customers
- Provide insights, feedback and input to team to help manage and provide superior service and experience to customers and partners
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior technology sales experience and with deep contacts in the market segments
- Must have excellent verbal communication and strong presentation skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Must be able to attend relevant networking events, seminars, forums, trade fairs
Ga - Mantse Palace, North Kaneshie off the Dans Bar Road