Marketing And Sales Manager FMCG( Francophone West Africa)
3 - 5 Years
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Sales.
- Work closely with partner marketing teams to understand managed services business plan and identify opportunities to enable and support the partner in meeting these objectives.
- Develop effective co-marketing plans that drive business growth for both firm and our partners.
- Work with partner marketing and sales teams to successfully execute marketing plans with that effectively drive awareness and adoption of our firms-powered partner solutions.
- Enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from the firm's solutions.
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
- Work closely with partner marketing teams to drive campaign messaging, content, and execution of best-in-class joint marketing plans.
- Build virtual teams of key stakeholders (sales, corporate marketing, product marketing, and technical experts) to obtain alignment and support of plan execution.
- Participate in team calls and in-person and virtual customer meetings and planning sessions.
- Constantly monitor and support partner utilization and enable appropriate spend on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for partners.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a partner or IT or 5+ years working for a Telecom service provider in campaign development, field/channel, service launch, or partner enablement type of role.