REGIONAL LEGAL MANAGER-FMCG
Legal Services Information
The Senior Legal Manager shall be responsible for providing expert legal advice to support business stakeholders and ensure legal compliance in respect to business decisions, processes and documentations. The Senior Legal Manager shall also communicate to staff on any legal developments that may impact their areas and manage any outsourced Legal partners to ensure KPIs are met with professionalism of service that exceeds business expectation.
Role Specific Requirements
- Provide expert Legal advice to support business stakeholders and ensure legal compliance of business decisions, processes and documentation.
- Coach, train and change communicate to staff on any legal developments impacting the business.
- Manage Legal and Regulatory outsourced partners.
- Draft key commercial agreements for company.
- Perform due diligence review on various real estate documents, including ground leases and title deeds with a high level of detail.
- Handle litigation issues with support of external counsel and also perform company secretarial duties.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Degree in Accounting
- 5 years at the Ghana Bar and UK/ US Bar Qualification
- 5 years legal work experience and in general commercial and corporate law.
- International exposure an advantage.
- Knowledge of corporate/ commercial law principles
- Knowledge of land law principles, including title and legal document requirements.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Litigation experience.
- Telecoms / infrastructure experience.
- Person Specific Requirements
- High Integrity
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team Player
- Results oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Please send CV’s