Pre-Delivery Service Specialist (AUTO-MOBILE)
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
HND Procurement And aupply
- The Pre-Delivery Service Specialist is responsible for completing the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) process, Detailing, and performing light maintenance work on vehicles purchased.
- This position is responsible for receiving all vehicles, accurately entering vehicle information into the DMS and completing the pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) check sheets.
- Working in a coordinated effort with the applicable Sales and Service Managers this position will prioritize workflow and ensure that the PDI process is completed safely, timely, meeting all quality and delivery expectations.
- Supervise the vehicles in stock
- Prepare cars before delivery
- Transfer of vehicles to new owners and show rooms
- Must be a person of proven integrity
- Honest and hardworking and must show respect to all people .
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to use MS Excel in the prepatation of basic reports and the Miicrosoft Office suit
- Good communication skilss-written and verbal
- HND or first Degree in Procurement and Supply
- Minimun Four (4) years of Expereince is desirable