Treasury Manager With Fund Mobilisation Expertise
L'aine Services Limited
5 - 10 Years
• General knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements for investments. • Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking and financial instruments. • Extensive experience in preparing cash forecast and cash flow analysis. • Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets. • Extensive network in the financial industry. • Ability to manage and coordinate activities with relation to cash management. • Ability to take a proactive approach to overcome challenges and achieve results. • Excellent people management and interpersonal skills. • Ability to set priorities taking into account short and long –term needs of the business. • Result oriented, motivated, confident, and able to work independently. • Possess commercial and financial acumen.
- Understand, manage, supervise and control the company's capital and liquidity position and ensure financial security, stability and efficiency.
- Forecast daily cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, available funds for investment and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage long term and short term investment strategies and all aspects of investment portfolios.
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Treasury Activities.
- Determine goals and risk tolerance and assess risk return tradeoffs.
- Supervise cheques clearing system and other automated settlements of accounts.
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short and long range planning.
- Maintain banking relationships and ensure efficient management of bank accounts.
- Mobilize the needed funds when needed.
- Ensure all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.