ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Consistently report to work on time and when scheduled.
· Collects facility supplies and purchases as required.
· Maintains discipline, order, safety and security when transporting residents.
· Supervises residents assigned to the task of cleaning facility vehicles.
· Makes entries in transportation log on each trip of mileage, destination, and time.
· Follows policy and procedure of signing out vehicle keys, gas cards, and cellphone.
· Conducts vehicle inspections under the direction of the Operations Administrator.