Brands Manager(FMCG AND ADVERTISING)
5 - 10 Years
Project Management Jobs
• Previous experience working as a brand manager ideally within a similar industry. • You will have hands on commercial experience and be driven and passionate in your approach to marketing. • Experience of the full marketing mix is essential. • The ability to influence staff on a 360 basis both up and down the organization is essential.
Duties of a Brand Manager include:
- Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain both tangible and intangible.
- Analysing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Sourcing suppliers and products that fit with the context of the brand.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Playing a key part in buying, sourcing and manufacturing of the brands products and ensuring all aspects of the supply chain align with the brand.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand ensuring all parts of the company are geared accordingly.
- Presenting the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences.
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
3rd Lagoon drive.