Senior Account Manager (Advertisement)
5 - 10 Years
Project Management Jobs
Must have experience in Marketing / Communications.
Senior Account Manager with experience in Advertisement needed for immediate employment.
- Set-up account management systems for each client’s business.
- Monitor Clients’ brands, industries and markets, and competitive activity. Become familiar with changes and trends and be prepared to provide a summary of this information to Clients.
- Ensure that the Creative Department is provided with a clear and comprehensive brief.
- Plan and control the production of artwork ensuring that it is completed on time and within budget. Proof the work, obtain country manager approval and present to the Client. Obtain written approval, from the Client for all finished artwork before printing.
- Liaise with the Procurement Manager to select, negotiate and oversee suppliers to ensure that their work is produced on time, within budget and that it achieves the required standard.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of promotions by monitoring feedback and obtaining quantifiable results.
- Participate in generating new business through industry relationships and previous experience to increase billings/revenue.
Kojo Plange Street