Head Of PR
Global Media Alliance
5 - 10 Years
Public Sector Jobs
MA Comm will be an added advantage
- Manage key client accounts and provide expert advice to clients on PR strategies as necessary.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics in view of client needs
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities on behalf of the client.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests on behalf of the client.
- Create content for press releases and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
Osu Badu Street