Social Media Executive
Receive briefs and materials for campaign
• Monitor and reporting of campaigns to clients
• Get feedbacks on campaign performance from client and act on them
• Support the Team Lead
• Build relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase their current spend
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
• Gathering market and customer information
• Send invoices and follow-up with payment
• Manage media and related content platform partnerships, including revenue generation, media buying, etc
• Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
• Work with account executives to determine client needs and budget.
• Identify relevant social media outlets to implement campaigns.
• creating and executing New media campaigns for clients that meet the client's brief and budget
• Manage all media supplier and manage all media campaign related projects for client
• Measurably enhance brand awareness, lead generation, and customer loyalty on a daily basis.
• Manage and create content for social media sites, highlighting company achievements and news.