Client Service Director Needed Urgently
To create and maintain relationships between the agency and its clients. The Client Service Director will generally ensure the alignment of promotional strategies with overall business goals for each client through liaison, direct contact and marshalling of agency resources. He / She will be the key, day-to-day agency representative of the client and will maintain a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions.
The Client Service Director will work along with the Managing Director for creating an overall Marketing/Strategic plan for each client, creating presentations as well as writing proposals and engagement strategies.
JOB DUTIES (the specific task expected of the job holder)
- Improve customer service experience, and create customer engagement
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Investigate and solve customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by Account Managers.
- Write Business proposals to help close new business, attending client presentations and documenting client scope, thus making sure that the pitch process has progressed effectively.
- Provide creative, production and post-production department with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required; ensures that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups
- Responsible for providing information on activities that are being performed on accounts and being the final sign off on all important documentation/deliverables before they go to a client. This includes: budget, project plan, storyboards, deliverables, etc.
- Write Client Contact Reports; reviews important developments with relevant account executives.