Field Service Entity Officer-Male Applicant Only
Operations Technician Information
Our client, a reputable international NGO with its head office in Accra is seeking to hire qualified persons as Field Service Entity Officer for its branch located at Tepa in the Brong Ahafo region.
N.B: Candidates living in Accra must be ready and willing to travel to Brong Ahafo region to work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Oversee the efficient repair and maintenance of all existing and new sites assigned to your zone.
- Stationed within the area and responsible for the day to day management of the Zone.
- Lead and or direct the work of all station operators and vendors at all Water Stations within the Zone.
- Assist in the Recruitment and training of operators and vendors with the help of Assistant FSE Manager.
- Provide daily records of all production volumes, revenues and expenditures to the Accra Office.
- Responsible for the input of accurate and timely data into our Digital Data platforms.
- Provide regular and timely reports to management.
- Responsible for the collection, banking and accounting of all monies from Home Water Stations within the Zone.
- Liaise with all community members and officials including public and traditional authorities within the zone.
- Responsible for reporting station performance on bi-annually and annually to Community Water boards.
- Represent the organization at key functions within the Community and as may be assigned.
- Assist in and (or) identify new communities and sites eligible for support or water systems.
- Supervise the construction and installation of new water systems.
- Reports to the Assistant FSE Manager
- Assist in the dissemination of Health and Hygiene Education at the water station
- Any other jobs that may be assigned by the Designated Supervisor.