Sales Representative (FMCG)
Responsible for all sales activities through close in an assigned territory and is the main intermediary between the company and the customer in the achievement of profitable growth through proper stock rotation, maintaining company visibility and (cash) receivables.
• To sell the company product to our current and potential customer.
• Addressing customer issues and communicating the information in a timely manner to their immediate manager.
• Projection of image of the company to its customers.
• Collate company receivables.
• Implementation of promotions and roll out for new products.
• Maintain communication with team members.
• Ensure company products are handled with care and stock rotation is adhered too.
• To implement company visibility plan.
• Establish excellent rapport with customers.
• Sell company products in designated channels.
• Report competitor activities in the market place.
• Ensure sales route is followed diligently.
• Uphold corporate integrity and values while ensuring all activities comply with company policies and procedures.