Our client, an automobile company is looking for a well-organized and a proactive COUNTRY MANAGER to support with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working to manage operations, develop business and increase profitability.
- Manage the direction, business performance and image of the company’s operations internally and externally
- Maintain people, product and process excellence.
- Manage the organisation’s operations to ensure profitability targets are achieved.
- Develop Business Plans for the company to meet the market growth trends and ensure the board’s objectives are incorporated in the overall organisational plan.
- Manage Business Plan implementation and ensure all organisational Objectives and goals are achieved.
- Ensure all corporate policies are set and followed in planning and execution of all activities.
- Delegate and review the strategy implementation and tactical execution of the organisation’s goals and objectives.
- Develop strategies to increase client base and ensure sales enquiries are realized successfully.
- Manage the Growth of the operation and further expansion in the market
- Review operating results, compare them to established objectives and ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Ensure the financial standing of the company is maintained by devising strategies for cash flow and collection efforts management.
- Build and maintain senior level client relationships, maintaining strong internal and external networks.
- Understand new competition and their financial situation in the market.
- Devise, implement and review all internal and external company defined sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Approve quarterly, monthly, and year-end financial reports.
- Manage recruitment, termination, resignation and evaluation of all employees.
- Manage Technology utilization, system requests and any IT initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to the Country’s Laws and regulations.
- Maintain excellent relations with good officials.
- Maintain excellent relations with the Suppliers.