Workshop Operations Manager (Automotive Industry)
Our client, is looking to hire a proactive Operations Manager to support their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be in charge of coordinating the activities of an auto shop repair workshop to ensure efficient operations. This entails supervising automotive personnel and technicians to ensure their services meet the standards of quality set by a company in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients
- Responsible for budgeting, capital planning, personnel training plans, project execution and performance metrics
- Prepare and submit customer project proposals
- Ensure product quality, conformance, program adherence and overall all quality culture
- Ensure reporting is completed in a timely manner
- Provide coaching and mentoring
- Ensures that service repairs are performed efficiently and correctly by conducting spot checks on jobs.
- Work with leadership to strategize the overall campaign to drive our world class customer competitive advantage in package pick-up and delivery operations.
- Coordinate overall sales operation on daily basis to ensure operation excellence in line with company policies and guidelines.
- Follow and comply with standards to ensure operation excellence
- Attend to customer needs complaints, resolve related issues for continues improvement of services and customer satisfaction.
- Identify new market opportunities for parts and service business expansions and develop parts and service business.
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.