Audit And Tax Associate
Other Jobs Information
The role requires a candidate with relevant experience in accounting and auditing. The candidate must have a good business acumen and possess adequate knowledge of financial markets and regulatory compliance matters.
- Assist with financial planning and reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with audits on systems, operations and accounts
- Report audit findings and recommending improvements
- Inspect internal systems and controls
- Assess risk management tactics
- Assist in financial and non-financial audits
- Investigate specific issues regulatory bodies bring forward
- Explain audit findings and recommend solutions
- BSc in Accounting or related discipline with 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Must have passed all courses of the GSE
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Ability to use financial software, MS Word and MS Excel
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, and the ability to collaborate effectively and cohesively within a team.
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical, technical and research skills
- Self-motivated, result – oriented and attentive to detail