Other Jobs Information
3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
*2 years experience working experience in similar role *1 year experience in an oil and gas industry
- Erecting scaffolds in accordance with local, state, and federal. Erectors also must abide by all manufacturer recommendations and be capable of erecting scaffolds under the guidance of a competent person.
- Inspecting all scaffold components prior to assembly to insure that components used are of similar material and in good repair before becoming a part of the completed scaffold. This includes (but is not limited to): mudsills, screw jacks, frames, braces, planks, access ladders, brackets, etc.
- Maintaining fall protection requirements while erecting / dismantling scaffolds.
- Providing a scaffold to the user that is free from recognizable and preventable hazards (i.e. fall protection systems in place, falling object prevention in place, appropriate access / egress to and from the scaffold, appropriate anchorage and stability of the structure, appropriate walking / working surfaces, maintaining appropriate clearances from electrical hazards, etc.)
- Prior to occupation scaffold erectors must notify the competent person that the scaffold has been erected and is ready to be inspected.
- Training of other scaffold users if needed.
- Contacting and coordinating with the Competent Person regarding any issues associated with the erection of a scaffold.