Videographer - Filming & Editing (Urgent)
Printing Publishing Information
The Videographer is responsible for filming, editing and delivering outstanding video content to corporate clients. Must be multi-skilled, highly competent person who is flexible and knowledgeable enough to play different roles as circumstances required.
The role is hands-on, and he/she must have creative capacity and technical skills.
- Producing, Filming and editing video content
- Working with clients, producers, and all stake holders
- Visualize production scripts, briefs, understand client requirements to produce great results
- Setup and capture great shots to fulfil the brief. (Includes basic lighting and optimal audio capture)
- Editing video projects using Adobe Premiere Pro (Dialogue cutting, editing consultant and trouble-shooter)
- Data wrangling
- Encoding & delivering for web/DVD/broadcast
- Media management and archiving of completed jobs
Required Skills and Experience
Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential.
- Tech savvy, with considerable knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software, troubleshooting and techniques used in video production & editing.
- Highly proficient in editing with Premiere Pro, FCP, and DVD studio Pro.
- Knowledge of safe work practices, particularly lighting and manual handling.
- Creative with an extraordinary eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines, including working out of office hours and occasionally on weekends
- Good team player
- Flexible with good initiative able to deal with ambiguity (asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful and preparing for a number of outcomes.)
- Responsible and able to deliver outstanding service levels