Deposit Mobilisation Coordinator-DMC
Connect Capital Microfinance Ltd
Sales & Marketing
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
GH¢700.00 - GH¢1,000.00
HND - Marketing with at least 3years in sales in financial institutions preferably MFIs
Purpose for the position:
- To spearhead accounts openning and susu/savings mobilization activities of a team of mobile bankers
- To ensure timely loan repayments in operational zones
- Undertake regular field audit of activities of mobile bankers
E. Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- HND in Accounting, Marketing, degree courses
- 3 to 5 years working experience in Microfinance/Banking.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of marketing for Microfinance Deposit Mobilization
- Conversant in the use of Microsoft suite.
- Coordinate intensive marketing and mobilization of deposits from the field according to operational zones.
- Coordinate filed mobilization loan and deposits payments from customers.
- Manage relationship with all depositors and identify investment opportunities from customers
- Manages the opening of savings account and other deposit products on the field.
- Receive and Surrenders daily, all deposits and loan repayments collected from the mobile bankers
- Resolve all problems and developments encountered on the field to by mobile bankers.
- Customer education
- Supervise mobile bankers in Liaising with loan Officers in identifying locations of debtors or clients where necessary
- Oversee the general activities of the mobile bankers
- Report on all deposit mobilization on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Motivate and retain mobile bankers
- Displays a high level or standard of cleanliness, courtesy and discipline in dealing with clients.
- Serve as back office personnel for the branch
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time to meet the objectives of the organization.
25 Royalt Castle