Sales And Business Development Manager
Our Client, dealing in the following sectors and industries: Worldwide Commodity trade (food, automobiles, chemicals, and mineral resources, general merchandise, Project development in infrastructure / oil & gas/mining / agriculture, requires the services of a Business Development Representative.
The duties of the ideal candidate will include (But not limited to):
- Conduct market survey/research for commodities the company deals with and have
frequent visits/meetings with (potential) customers, then report to senior management.
- Provide the Head Offices (Outside of Ghana) with periodical updates and reports on the business activities and market information and deal with ad-hoc requests
- Carry out other tasks as instructed by senior management
- Domestic and Overseas travel are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administartion
- Working experience at multicultural environment for more than 10 years
With references from previous employers
- Import/Export, trading experiences at well established companies
- Excellent communication, research and writing skills
- Strong team player
- Proactive attitude to continuous learning and self-development
- Excellent numeracy and accuracy
- Reasonable level of Excel ability
- French speaking ability is a big plus (but not a must)