Sales & Marketing Executive
Sales Marketing Information
REPORTS TO: THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
We are setting up a new food brand and currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Food & Beverage Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Sales and Marketing Executive - you are responsible to implement all sales and marketing activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility under the general guidance of the Managing Director but of little or no supervision.
- Achieve all individual sales targets in your area by maintaining and creating a close relationship with customers
- Generate new and maintain existing customer relationships through various sales activities and create awareness of our products through face-to-face sales calls, telephone calls, field visits etc. to ensure complete coverage of own portfolio of accounts and achieve set targets and maximum possible productivity
- Ensure that all incoming requests are addressed within 12 hours in order to avoid customer complaints and loss of business
- Display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times to promote a good company image to customers and colleagues in order to avoid internal or external complaints
- Closely monitor the accounts revenue and business production of own business portfolio and maintain an up to date “Account & Contact Database” as well as maintain end of month sales reports
- Update the Managing Director on the negotiation / progress of every filed visit and use the technology available for communication and client correspondences
- Provide feedback to the Managing Director on changing market conditions, review direct competition and conduct regular research to identify new selling strategies
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be holding preferably a Hospitality or Sales & Marketing degree and minimum two years post graduate work experiences in a similar position. Good computer skills and a perfect command of English and Twi is a must.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a young, vibrant and innovative individual preferably female. You will be able to work independently and promote at all times the brand image and market status, as well as maintain accurate documentations and account records, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding Food Industry Operations
- Effective Communication
- Planning for Business
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Prospecting Skills
- Not less than 3 years’ experience in relevant area