Inside & Field Sales Representatives (Trainee)
The lead generation and inside sales representative is responsible for driving new business within defined industries through qualified meeting creation. This is a sales role calling into targeted companies that have a need for Sales & Sales Management, Customer Experience Measurement, Market Intelligence, as well as Advertising Media solutions. Working in conjunction with the CEO and practice leaders, the ISR is crucial in driving new business opportunities into the customer acquisition cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualify inbound opportunities
- Research target companies and contacts
- Outbound targeting of new opportunities
- High call activity (50-100 calls per day)
- Set up qualified meetings for the practice leaders and Team Leader
- Manage leads, information, and activities in a CRM system
- Prepare and send information to prospective customers
- Call on mid-senior-level executive sales, customer service, marketing and human resources contacts and sell the company's value proposition
Skills and qualifications required
- 0-1 year of phone based sales experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create rapport over the phone
- Organized and self-disciplined
- Preference will be given to candidates that have a university degree/HND
Competitive compensation package which includes a base salary, and commission.
To apply, please submit cover letter and CV to email@example.com with position title as subject.