Chief Marketing Officer
Sales Marketing Information
Insight HR Solutions Gh
Sales & Marketing
More than 10 years
Degree in Marketing Post graduate Degree (MBA preferable) Professional Certification is a plus. Minimum of 12 years’ relevant experience. 8 years of which must have been at a Senior Managerial level and at least 5 years’ experience at a strategic management level in a multinational environment. Proven experience in successful end to end change management Hands-on and strategic Marketing
- Strategically position the organization through the provision of leadership and guidance to the Marketing team and ensure the most effective use of resources is upheld to meet voice, non-voice and adjacent business targets and objectives.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the companywide marketing strategy for all products and services.
- Implement enabling strategies to evolve company's vision, mission, strategic objectives and organizational ambition from a marketing perspective as well as contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Ensure that the goals of effective marketing of company’s services and products, target attainments, value for money, productivity among others are all met by the division and adjacent business through the development and review of appropriate policies and procedures
- Define companywide reporting requirements that inform the business’s marketing position as well as trends and their impact on the marketing positioning of company
- Develop plans and strategies to enable the achievement of cost, revenue and brand targets.
- Lead in identifying key drivers for revenue and / or cost of sales with strategic considerations for future market movements that could affect these drivers.
- Manage the development of the organizations business plan up to gross margin line as well as input and manage revenue targets.
- Ensure all activities of the divison are in line with company policies, processes and procedures and procedures and the overall objectives of the company.
- Understand fully how customers are changing and develop new marketing capabilities across the company.
- Provide people and cultural leadership in the Marketing function specifically in the areas of development, people management, career management performance management, culture renewal, structural, business plans, budget & fiscal responsibility.
- Ensure the division contributes to the profitability of company through the establishment of appropriate checks and balances in the system and the alignment of all functional areas in the department.
- Sponsor and own the Marketing divisional budget with regard to indicators, execution, justifications and revisions.
Ablade Rd, Kade Ave, Off Mountcrest University Rd, Kanda