Marketing And Sales Manager
Power Intel Consulting
Sales & Marketing
5 - 10 Years
Project Management Jobs
A reputable company is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and result-oriented Marketing and Sales Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and sales teams
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Acts as the highest-ranking employee in the marketing department
- Assists in the interviewing, hiring, and training of key marketing staff members, including marketing managers and consultants
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
- Approves all marketing campaigns and plans before they are implemented
- Weighs in on important decisions involving product advertising, packaging, media channels, and branding
- Maintains the department's budget and ensures all marketing activities are cost-effective
- Works with other company officers to establish budgets and marketing objectives
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Advanced Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field.
- Extensive Marketing Experience
- Understanding of Business Practices, Budgeting, Financial Knowledge, In-Depth Research and Analysis.
- Computer Proficiency, Interpersonal Communication, Client Relationships, Writing, Public Speaking, Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability, Leadership, Managerial Skills, Multi-Tasking, Big-Picture Thinking.
- Multi-lingual particularly French and English will be an advantage.
Tema Community 1. Glo Office . Its in between Melcom anf Engine Oil road, First floor of Global Tower.