Technical Sales Manager (Generator, Power Supply)
Sales Marketing Information
Our client, a leading company in power generation, electrical infrastructure and industrial equipment is looking for an experienced and goal-oriented TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER (GENERATOR, POWER SUPPLY) to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will coordinate sales distribution, quotas and goals. He/she will analyze sales statistics, hit sales targets expand company with new leads, sales, clients and territories.
- Sell company products by implementing sales plans
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitor.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Other roles assigned by management.