Sales Marketing Information
Sales & Marketing
Less than 1 Year
High School/Senior Secondary School
GH¢500.00 - GH¢1,000.00
SHS Graduates, Diploma and other related sales experience
Duties and Responsibilities
Employee is expected to make every effort to optimize his sales performance and engage in activity on a daily basis that will facilitate this goal. Required duties are as follows:
- Scheduling appointments and meeting existing customers in order to identify and qualify potential prospects and present current product offers.
- Effective planning to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers physically on daily basis.
- Provide professional demonstrations or presentations of Company products and services while onsite.
- Liaising between the Company and the customers for up-to-date pricing, service, and latest product-release launches.
- Identifying and qualifying prospective customers through research, networking, and cold-calling.
- Continuously updating all prospects on Company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
- Enhancing up-to-date knowledge on new products, procedures, services, and tools by keeping abreast with company information.
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the Company in a positive manner.
- Effectively attending conferences and trade shows, where applicable.
- Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
- Preparing reports for sales and marketing.
- Updating and maintaining customer account records, including contact names and numbers for future sales and submit these to the Office monthly.
- Providing product quotes to customers as needed.
- Aggressively following up on business opportunities by keeping up to date with upcoming events and shows.