Head Of Business Development
Sales Marketing Information
The role is to help expand the clientele base of the company. The role holder will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business development strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
The role holder will;
- Market, sell and create customer awareness of the company’s financial products and services.
- Develop corporate business development plan and tactical marketing strategies, which are consistent with the company policies.
- Provide superior level of client relations and service; and ensure compliance with all regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and financials.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople