Sales And Marketing Manager
Sales Marketing Information
Position Title: sales and Marketing Manager
Department: Sales Department
Location: Head Office
Reports to: CEO
Responsible for: As assigned by superior
To plan and implement sales, market and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets. To ensure that sales and marketing services are delivered in an efficient and cost effective manner. To ensure that the sales and marketing services continuously improve to meet best practices and customer expectations. To manage the day to day work of the sales and marketing team.
- Develop and implement annual volume growth and profit objectives by product line for all sales personals.
- Develop and implement new target markets, product lines, marketing programs, and pricing strategies.
- Develop outlets, programs and sales incentives to sell slow moving inventory
- Develop and maintain or improve relationships with key customers
- Develop a standard template for all proposals and participate in their presentation to key prospects.
- Analyze all sales and marketing data for profitability, product mix, supply and demand trends and pricing effectiveness.
- Conduct regular sales and marketing meetings to discuss results and strategies
- Provide market price and marketing meetings to discuss results and strategies
- Provide market price input participate in price negotiations with suppliers.
- Supervise the development and dissemination of marketing materials and supplier promotional materials.
- Process dispatch and invoice orders.
- Identify and develop relationships with relevant trade associations
- Develop strategies for attending trade shows, conferences, and business meetings.
- Promote positive relationships with suppliers, partners, vendors, distributors, and customers.
- Provide weekly reports to senior management and attend senior management meetings to review performance and revise strategies
- Monitor and evaluate emerging business opportunities with a view to positioning the company’s sales resource and technical capabilities accordingly
- Formulate and implement interventions to deliver sustained performance in terms of securing tenders and new business opportunities.
- Administer the preparations of quotes.
- Submission of tenders
- Supervision of sales team
- Improvement of sales team]
- Efficient and effective sales force
- Customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Projected budget revenue targets met
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in business (sales and Marketing) or public Administration or related field.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years post qualification experience
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
Excellent leadership and managerial skills
Ability to take initiative
Extensive Knowledge in ICT and the industry will be an added advantage