To provide appropriate financial advice and undertake related accounts. Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems
For collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide and interpret financial information
• Monitor and interpret cash flows and predicting future trends
• Develop financial performance by measuring and analyzing results;
initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variance.
• Report financial status by developing forecast; reporting results;
analyzing variances and developing improvement.
• Analyze change and advise accordingly
• Formulating Strategic and LongTerm Business Plans
• Research and report on factors influencing business performance
• Analyze competitors and business trends
• Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
• Manage company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting
• Liaise with Auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
• Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, eg Auditors,
Solicitors, Bankers and other statutory organizations such as the
Ghana Revenue Authority etc.
• Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
• Managing Budgets
• Arrange new source of finance for a company's debt facilities
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislations.
• Supervising staff
Key performance • Net profit increase measure • Revenue growth rate
• Cash conversion cycle
• Financial reporting
Internal and external relationships
Nature of working relationship
Sphere of influence
Working as a team for the achievement of the
Lateral and Vertical collaboration
All Head Office Depts.
To maintain relationship with government
institutions on Labour