1)Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
2) Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
3) Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
4) Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as poetry, novel structure, and translation and adaptation.
5) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
6) Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
7) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.