Her long-awaited Las Vegas residency is still on hold much to the anger of her fans, after she tearfully cancelled the gigs in January.
But Adele excitedly continued to press on with plans for her upcoming London concerts at the BST Hyde Park Festival as she shared a glimpse of her rehearsals for the much-anticipated show.
The singer, 34, donned a casual ensemble in the Instagram images shared on Thursday as she belted out a track during the practice session.
The Easy On Me hitmaker looked on fine form as she sat cross-legged on a chair and passionately sang into a microphone ahead of the performances on Friday 1 and Saturday 2 July.
Adele opted for a comfortable look for the studio rehearsals, donning a black hoodie, with jogging bottoms and trainers.
The mother-of-one went make-up free while allowing her caramel locks to loosely cascade over her shoulders.
Ensuring she stayed hydrated during the sing-through, Adele had a large bottle of water and a hot beverage on hand.
Wanting to drum up excitement for her rare live performances, Adele asked in her caption: 'Who’s ready for tomorrow!?'
And though many of her fans were thrilled at the prospect of seeing her perform her biggest hits live in person, there were still plenty of others who are disappointed in the lack of information about her Vegas shows.
Last week, Adele took to Instagram once again to speak about her Hyde Park show as she said it was going to 'blow' her fans' 'socks off'.
She shared a photograph of herself alongside Mahalia, Gabrielle, Kacey Musgraves and Tiana Major9, who will also be performing at Hyde Park on the same day.
Alongside the post, she penned: 'The line up for my Hyde Park shows next week is going to blow your socks off!!
'An all female bill, from new artists that I'm obsessed with to the heavenly @spaceykacey to one of my favorite artists of all time @gabrielleuk who I've loved since I was 4!!
'It's going to be incredible, there's a whole host of us performing all day, I can't wait to share the main stage with you ladies.'
But her disgruntled fans were quick to take to the comments section to quiz the Hello hitmaker about her Las Vegas residency, which has been hit by a string of delays.
Weekends with Adele was set to begin at Las Vegas' Caesar's Palace on January 21.
But the day before kick off, Adele announced that she'd be postponing the 12-week residency, citing the COVID-19 pandemic as a mitigating factor.
The last-minute cancellation left many fans out of pocket after spending thousands on tickets and plane fares to see her onstage.
One person penned in the comments: 'Are you kidding me? And you still are quiet about Vegas? I’m disappointed in you.'
Another fumed: 'ARE YOU COMING TO LAS VEGAS OR NOT?'
A third wrote: 'Damn, Adele so I guess its f those that purchased tickets for Las Vegas.'
While a fourth added: 'What happened to Vegas ? Lmao'
And a fifth said: 'What about the residency dates????'
Her highly-anticipated residency has been hit by more delays as it has been reported that Caesars Palace - where she's set to perform - have laid off staff over the summer.
According to The Sun, theatre workers at the hotel, casino and entertainment complex in Nevada had been told to 'go home' until September.
The alleged move throw's Adele's long-awaited gigs - which she claimed 'has to happen' this year - into doubt, with Rod Stewart set to start his performances at the venue in late September.
The publication states that union officials representing staff at The Colosseum - the main entertainment venue for Caesars Palace - confirmed that members had been asked to 'go home until September'.
And with Rod taking to The Colosseum in September and amid 34-year-old Adele's recent hints that she want's to have a baby in 2023, it's looking likely that fans may have a longer wait to see the Chasing Pavements hitmaker perform.
MailOnline have contacted representatives for Adele and Caesar's Palace for comment.
It had previously been suggested that space was being made for her to belt out her greatest hits at The Colosseum, with Keith Urban finishing his own residency on June 18th, before Rod Stewart sets up shop on September 23rd.
Addressing the issue in February, a source told The Sun: 'That is the scheduling that would make the most sense.
'Talks are ongoing at the moment, and the hope is that Adele's rearranged dates will be agreed very soon.
'She has made it clear that next year is not an option, and everyone is keen to lock the dates in.'
It was recently reported that the concerts, which were originally set to take place in January 2022, could be moved to Zappos Theater in Planet Hollywood with Adele and her team said to be in 'serious talks' over finalising the venue.
However, there have been no word on whether the new venue has been secured, with Planet Hollywood allegedly having already laid on shows until Christmas with concerts from the likes of John Legend, Miranda Lambert and Shania Twain.