Now that the UK has left the European Union (EU), it wants to boost business trade with Africa.
But what is already being traded? And how significant is the UK as a trading partner?
Test your knowledge by matching these top African exports to the UK with the correct country.
To match, click on the product icon, then click on the country of choice
- Precious metals includes: Natural, cultured pearls; precious, semi-precious stones; precious metals, metals clad with precious metal, and articles thereof; imitation jewellery; coin
- Crude oil includes: Mineral fuels, mineral oils and products of their distillation; bituminous substances; mineral waxes
- Vehicles includes: Vehicles; other than railway or tramway rolling stock, and parts and accessories thereof
- Ships includes: Ships, boats and floating structures
- Tea includes: Coffee, tea, mate and spices
- Printed books includes: Printed books, newspapers, pictures and other products of the printing industry; manuscripts, typescripts and plans
- Textiles includes: Apparel and clothing accessories; knitted or crocheted