A further 39 Palestinians have been freed from Israeli prisons in the third exchange for hostages being held in Gaza.
They were released as part of an agreement which has seen 40 Israeli hostages taken on 7 October returned.
It brings the total number of Palestinians released since the first swap on Friday to 117.
A last exchange is expected on Monday under the current deal agreed by Israel and Hamas, but it could be extended.
Among the latest Palestinian prisoners to be freed was teenager Mohammed Al-Awar, who spent 16 months in jail. His mother said she had mixed feelings about his release.
"Our joy is incomplete because of the huge number of people killed in Gaza," she said in a video showing their reunion.
Another teenager, Abdurahman Al-Zaghal, was also freed but was not with the others as he is in an Israeli hospital receiving medical treatment.
He was shot in the head and hit by shrapnel in the lower part of his body in August as he went out to buy bread, according to his uncle. Israeli authorities said he was trying to throw a petrol bomb on a settlement post in the area.
Al-Zaghal's trial was held in absentia as he was still in intensive care.
He was seen on Sunday removing an electronic bracelet from his leg.
As in the earlier nights of prisoner swaps, large crowds took to the streets in the West Bank - where detainees are being returned to initially - to greet the coaches carrying the released prisoners.
Footage shows some of those released being paraded around on people's shoulders, while other members of the crowd wave Palestinian flags.
Israel has compiled a list of 300 Palestinian prisoners, mainly teenage boys, who are eligible for release under the deal struck with Hamas.
Under a deal brokered with the help of Qatar, 50 Israeli hostages - women and children - were to be freed by Hamas over four days during a ceasefire, in exchange for 150 Palestinian prisoners.
Some 40 Israeli hostages in total have been freed so far, alongside 18 foreign nationals.
Israel previously said the ceasefire could be extended if at least 10 Israelis were released daily. However, the government has vowed to wipe out Hamas and added that any cessation in its attacks was only temporary.
Hamas said on Sunday that it wanted to extend the agreement and increase the number of hostages released.
A senior Palestinian official familiar with negotiations taking place in Qatar told the BBC the group has informed mediators it is willing to extend the pause by two to four days, and that an extension could see the release of an additional 20 to 40 Israeli prisoners.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu described the framework deal as a "blessed thing", also apparently hinting that it could be extended.
Qatari Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman told the Financial Times that the group would need to locate dozens of hostages held in Gaza by other groups in order to secure an extension.
Many of those kidnapped in the 7 October attacks - thought to be about 240 people - are being held by Hamas, an Iran-backed Islamist group that is categorised as a terrorist organisation by Israel, the UK, the US and the European Union.
However, groups including Palestinian Islamic Jihad, which also participated, are believed to be holding some.
Some 1,200 people, most of them civilians were killed in the 7 October raid, according to Israel.
In retaliation for the attack, Israel has bombed Gaza relentlessly, wrecking its infrastructure.
Hamas says nearly 15,000 people have died, including many children. Large supplies of aid - notably food, water and hygiene kits - are desperately needed.