Soda Lime (4Litrs)
Other Classified Items Information
General specifications at a glance
- Special “D” profiles of the particles provides
- High ratio of surface area to volume.
- Low dust Less than 0.3%
- High CO absorption = Low cost 2
- Low Interaction
- Type: White to Violet or Pink to White
- Usage/Application-Laboratory & Hospitals
- Hardness-95% Typical
- CMVI cares about the impact to the environment from use of anaesthetic agents, and the use of low flow anaesthesia is a growing clinical trend worldwide.
- Durasorb™ is used in anaesthesia re-breathing systems to absorb carbon dioxide, therefore allowing the re-cycling of anaesthetic gases and anaesthetic agents.
1.Excellent absorbability for CO2.
2.Sensitive color changed indicator.
3.Non-sodium hydroxide and non- potassium hydroxide.
4.High Hardness and low dust rate.
5.Suitable for all close circuit anesthesia devices.
6.Pay more attention to thrifty and environmental impact of anesthesia surgery, to reduce the risk of anesthesia and provide perfect results.
7.Compatible with all anesthesia machines.
Buy from Tag Itela Medical Limited today and have your Orders delivered freely at your Doorstep.
“Make Payment on Delivery”
Eduardo Mohdlana Rd, Accra
Tag Itela Medical Limited