Sales & Inventory Management Software
Pc Programs Information
Our Sales and Inventory Management Software captures data at a physical location when goods or services are bought and sold. It records each sale when it happens, so your inventory records are always up-to-date. Better still, you get much more information about the sale and revenue than you could gather with a manual system. By running reports based on this information, you can make better decisions about ordering and merchandising and thus prevent fraud.
Inventory or stock represents a large portion of the business investment and must be well managed in order to maximize profits. In fact, many businesses cannot absorb the types of losses arising from poor inventory/stock management. Our “simple to use” software enable small and medium sized businesses to manage stock or inventory by tracking purchase, sale, cost of sale, minimum and maximum stock levels, re-order levels, profits margins, discrepancies, fraud, spoilage etc.
If your business purchases items that are ready for resale, or keep items in inventory, and then sell or consume them, or provide services, then his application/software can track the current number in stock and the value of your inventory after every purchase, sale or consumption.
With this Sales & Inventory Management Software:
• You can create and print invoices and receipts
• You can easily track purchases and sales.
• You can easily keep track of the cost of items sold (the cost of goods sold).
• You can easily keep track of the income you receive from the sale of inventory items.
• You always know the gross profit margin on each inventory items sold.
• You always know your current quantities on hand.
• You always know the current value of your inventory.
• You can set re-order levels, minimum and maximum stock levels.
• You can easily avoid and detect fraud and discrepancies.
• You can generate various reports about your business.
The software is optimized to handle all kinds of inventory/stock items and also has inbuilt modules for the preparation of financial statements and reports (i.e. profit or loss statement, statement of financial position, cashflow statement etc.)
No need for barcode scanner; this Point of Sale (POS) software makes use of unique product/item/service names. You just need a Desktop Computer or Laptop and a Thermal POS Receipt Printer if you would be printing receipts or invoices.
For more enquiries, call 0244575408.