Learning Adobe Illustrator 2020 Video Tutorial
Pc Programs Information
Adobe Illustrator 2020 Essential Training
Adobe Illustrator is the industry standard in vector drawing—for everything from minimalistic logos to full-blown illustrations. This course teaches core concepts and techniques that can be applied to any workflow, including digital and print publications.
Instructor and professional illustrator Tony Harmer explain the essentials of Illustrator 2020, including artboards, workspaces, layers, and shapes. Tony shows how to make selections, draw and build complex shapes using the Illustrator drawing tools, and precisely color artwork with tools like swatches and gradient fills.
He also covers how to organize artwork into groups and layers, combine and clean up paths, work with type and effects, leverage CC Libraries, export your work, and much more.
- Navigating the Illustrator interface
- Making selections
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Working with swatches and other color tools
- Creating strokes and fills
- Saving selections
- Aligning and distributing objects
- Transforming objects
- Building with compound paths and shapes
- Drawing with the Pen, Pencil, and Eraser tools
- Creating gradients
- Turning artwork into patterns
- Working with the Appearance panel
- Creating and editing type
- Embedding, cropping, and tracing images
- Working with artboards
- Customizing Illustrator
- Exporting artwork