Maariba Limited works on various solutions to enable new markets in developing countries. Its primary focus is to ulock better markets for the informal sector. One of its core signature products is an IT Platform developed to boost and unlock employment and create jobs for the informal market in Ghana and beyond. The plaform’s primary focus is to
- provide a sustained stream of customers to artisans and craftsmen so as to improve their income and the attractiveness of the trade
- establish a repository of highly skilled artisans and craftsmen for customers to easily access.
- effectively and efficiently link (fit-for-purpose) trustworthy artisans and craftsmen to office and home users including providing around-the-clock services at the most competitive rates.
- provide a trajectory for craftsmen and artisan apprentices to easily enter the job market so as to quickly start contributing to the local economy
- improve the marketability of artisans by providing them with various professional skills and tailored capacity development training including training on customer relations and business management